Component and Warranty Information
Components and Warranties
Solar Works uses only top-quality equipment with solar equipment warranties of up to 25 years and life expectancies of 40 years, often longer: Components that will serve you well over the long term.
- Exceptional warranty and service response, usually within two business days
- One-year full coverage, no-charge warranty service
- Ten-year workmanship warranty
Criteria for Component Selection
- Proven technology
- Best value, superior performance
- Demonstrated quality, reliability and durability
Criteria for Selecting Suppliers and Manufacturers
- Sustainable business model
- Rapid, helpful, accurate technical support
- Certification of environmental and social values
- Ongoing product development and quality control
Solar Works is committed to being your long-term partner in clean power production. We use components that best meet our selection criteria. Solar Works is not beholden to any manufacturer: Serving our customers well is our highest priority.
- REC: Premium modules. 25-year limited warranty for product and performance; expected 92% efficiency in 25th year.
- Silfab: North American manufacturing. 25-year product and 30-year performance warranty.
- Enphase: High-efficiency, 25-year warranty, company based in Petaluma, CA.
- SolarEdge: Module-level optimizers enhance system production and mitigate the effects of shading. 12-year warranty (option to extend up to 25 years).
Roof Mounting Systems
Electric Vehicle Service Equipment (EVSE)
Onsite Energy Storage