Component and Warranty Information
Components and Warranties
Solar Works uses only top-quality equipment with solar equipment warranties of up to 25 years and life expectancies of 40 years, often longer: Components that will serve you well over the long term.
- Exceptional warranty and service response, usually within two business days
- One-year full coverage, no-charge warranty service
- Ten-year workmanship warranty
Criteria for Component Selection
- Proven technology
- Best value, superior performance
- Demonstrated quality, reliability and durability
Criteria for Selecting Suppliers and Manufacturers
- Sustainable business model
- Rapid, helpful, accurate technical support
- Certification of environmental and social values
- Ongoing product development and quality control
Solar Works is committed to being your long-term partner in clean power production. We use components that best meet our selection criteria, and we also can provide other options, such as US-made or specified solar modules, inverters or electric vehicle charging equipment. Solar Works is not beholden to any manufacturer: Serving our customers well is our highest priority.
- LG Neon: Premium modules, highest standards for energy output and efficiency. 25-year limited warranty for power output; expected 85% efficiency in 25th year; functionality 35 to 40 years.
Inverters and Microinverters
- SolarEdge: Module-level optimizers enhance system production, and mitigate the effects of shading. 12-year warranty (option to extend up to 25 years).
- SMA: Long-established company with “tried and true” product. 10-year warranty (option to extend up to 20 years).
- EnPhase Microinverter: High-efficiency, 25-year warranty, company based in Petaluma, CA.
Roof Mounting Systems
Electric Vehicle Service Equipment (EVSE)
Onsite Energy Storage
- LG Chem ESS 10kWh Battery: For use with SolarEdge inverters to supply small amount of power to designated loads when grid is down.